Due to sickness, we have a reduced level of staff this week, so please bear with us if phoning the surgery.  If possible, please send an e-consult.


Change of Personal Details

Please note that if your new home is situated outside our practice boundary you will be asked to register with a new GP closer to where you are now living.

Please log in to NHS app account or submit our webform, to let us know if you have moved house or your contact details have changed. Please remember to let us know if your landline has changed when you move house.

Please note that for changes to name and address, you will still need to provide proof of the change and we will contact you about this. If you move within our practice catchment area, you are able to stay registered with us. If your move is outside of our area you will have to register with a new GP nearer to your new address. If you have any queries regarding this, please write to the Senior Partner at frimleyicb.giffarddrivesurgery-main@nhs.net.

To notify us of a name change, please come to the surgery with a copy of your marriage certificate or deed poll paperwork.